Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sal's Bio

My name is Sally and I am a craft addict!

I’m a stay at home mother of two.
Miss 3 and Master 1.
Most of my time is devoted to these treasures; my crafting (& housework) is done around them and their needs.
I enjoy sewing - clothing, accessories and other bits & pieces
Hand embroidery - On objects (clothing, napkins, etc) and hoops
Crochet - Hats, scarves & accessories. I'm starting to broaden my skills by doing more complicated patterns.
Machine Embroidery - I love my embroidery machine!! I use it most days, to make stuffies, lace, embroider clothing, bags, etc
Photography - I love photography but, I wouldn't claim myself as an artist or professional by any stretch.
I also like to try new crafts, and there are a few other areas I dabble in every now and then.
My store (Dot & Spence) is named after my kids middle names, and here's the facebook page

An impression of me in paint :)



Just for fun....
Vegemite or Peanut Butter: Either, although both together is pretty good.
Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring: Summer!! 
Cats or Dogs: Cats
Pen or Pencil: Water soluable marker
If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: Sewing machine & hairdressing accessories. Or something retro/Rockabilly
I know how to cook: easy family friendly meals
Scary Movies or Happy Endings: Give me a good comedy or sci-fi any day




Sally
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment