For my first Foody Friday's I would like to offer up a twist on the Aussie Tradition that is Anzac Biscuits and share with you Anzac Slice :)
Here's what you'll need:
1 cup Rolled Oats
1 cup Plain Flour
3/4 cup Coconut
3/4 cup Raw Suar
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Water
1/2 tsp Bicarb Soda
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease and line a 25 x 30cm pan.
2. Combine oats, sifted flour, coconut and sugar in a large bowl.
3. Combine butter, honey and water in a saucepan, stir over heat until butter has melted. Stir in bicarb soda.
4. Combine wet and dry mixture, stir until combined.
5. Press mixture into a prepared pan.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes.
7. Cool in the pan before cutting.
This recipe will keep for 2 days (if you can make it last that long ;) )