Saturday, November 5, 2011

:: An interest in Pinterest

If you haven't already heard about the phenomenon that is Pinterest, I am happy to be the first person to share it with you ^_^

Pinterest is a website you can join where you can set up virtual pinboards, to collect all the amazing, wonderful, inspiring, funny, (the list goes on) things you can find on the internet.

It's a great idea because how often do you click from one blog to the next, come across so many wonderful ideas, and then you soon forget them >_< if your brain is anything like mine, one thing comes in and another has to come out! Pinterest allows me to store these ideas in an easy to use format that I can continually add to. You can also re-pin other people if you see something you like, and also follow their boards if you like their style. Be warned though, it's addictive!

If you are new to Pinterest, or are always on the look out for some great boards to follow, check out some Hand Made-n's Pinterests....

Me (Lauren)
How Lovely
Kate
Nikki
Stef

I dream of being able to actually organise my crafting supplies in a way that I can actually find things! Here are some pins from my board, Craft Room Inspiration. I think I should be off to tidy some of my fabric ;)





I will pop back every now and then to share the new things I love on Pinterest.

Bye for now!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment